In high school Justin and some of his friends started a band. When college started they stopped. Well now here he is in a band again with the same guys. The bands name is Current Leo. Justin plays the bass. Take a look and see what they sound like.
We were married March 15. We love to watch movies and listen to music. We stay at home most of the time... that is when we aren't working or at school.
3 comments:
I love the music!! I am really proud of you guys!! I liked all three of them. So fun to see you enjoying and perfecting your talents!!!
Way to go!!!
Love MOM
We love your music. Branson really liked it and didn't want me to turn it off. Can't wait to see you soon. Love you!
That is really cool that you are doing what you love. Sounds great!
Post a Comment