Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Moving
I guess its a big trend going on or something :) Anyways Justin and I have decided to move back in with his parents to save a little more money to buy a house :) :) :) We decided this right before Justin had his accident and we already paid out our lease so we will be moving this Friday and Saturday. I'm taking some time off work on Thursday to pack and Justin is taking off from work at 12 to start moving us. Saturday we will finish moving. If any one would like to help that would be great! Its not a lot but we have some heavy furniture that we need to get out and then get the cleaning done (which hopefully shouldn't be a lot because we have only been here for 6 months). I just thought I would let the family know. If you some how have our apartment address it is no longer valid! (I don't think anyone has it but just a thought). Please send any mail to the address listed on the family tree that is if its not the apartment address. If not you can either contact my parents or you can just send the mail to my parents house. Thanks everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We are so excited for you guys to save and get you a little place of your own. It is so fun to have your own place and do what you want to it!! We are excited to have you stay with us also!! Yes we will be there and yes we will help till you are done!!
Love you guys!!
Post a Comment