Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Short One

So this post is going to be short. I just have to say we had a great time with friends this past weekend. We went out to dinner and then bowling. Oh goodness it was a blast. We need to do it more often!

On a different subject... Stacey was in town this past week and we had a fun time too. I made a blanket for her and she loved it. We spent time together on Thursday. We went out to lunch just the girls (me, Stacey, Alex, and mom). We had a lot of fun. I have pictures to post. Garrett also turned 14 on the 27th. I can't believe he is growing up so fast!

Last subject... Our house is almost done! I can't wait. We are going to do the walk through on April 7th, close on April 9th and then hopefully move in on April 11th :) We are so excited for it to happen.

I will try and post some pictures soon of our weekend and when Stacey was here and then maybe some of the house!

1 comment:

Jessica and Tim said...

Good luck! Maybe in your first year, let's hope you haven't accumulated enough stuff to make moving obnoxious. I try to avoid it like the plague, even though I'm in my 3rd house of my married life (which hasn't even been 3 years yet, though we will reach that milestone this June).