It's been a while since I've really updated but let me go through what has happened the past little while.
We went to Idaho to watch Heidi's third be blessed. He is so cute and we enjoyed being there. That was the first time we have seen their new house. We had a long drive there because we went up after work. I enjoyed taking pictures of the scenery while Justin drove. It was pretty good weather on our way up there even though the clouds were threatening to rain on us.
A couple weeks later we went to Seven Peaks for a Brinton Family Reunion. Jon, Heidi and the boys came down to be at the reunion. We enjoyed spending time with them and the boys. We went out to dinner and the boys got balloon animals and were having a lot of fun with them. O also managed to hurt his head while we were there.
We were told we needed more pictures of us.
After another couple weeks we went back up to Idaho to spend the 4th of July. We went out to dinner, played games, enjoyed each others company, celebrated a birthday, watched fireworks, visited the farmers market, played frisbee golf, had breakfast at the falls and got rained on. All in all it was a great weekend.
On another note other than our travels, we finally got trees, bushes and grass! Now I don't have as much dirt tracked into my house! Justin and I are having fun with friends and family. We eat dinner with either his parents or my parents almost once a week (sometimes there is a little bit more time in-between). We also have been hanging out with our friends either at our home or going bowling or parties. We enjoy spending time with people. Justin's band is doing well. They just played at a grill for open mic night where they played pretty well for only having a few songs (note it is not the band from the previous post it would be another one). Other than that I can't think of anything else that has really happened.

3 comments:
Looks fun. I want to see pictures of your trees and grass!
Thanks for the update!! Love the pictures of you guys!! And we love your grass and trees! It looks really good! We have loved spending so much time with you guys! There is never to much!!
Great update! I love the pictures you got. It was so fun having you up and seeing you both so much! If you make that picture into a puzzle let me know I want one. We wish you were coming up this weekend but some time together will be good too. Happy Birthday to Justin on Thursday!!!
Post a Comment