Monday, April 19, 2010

Bacon

Justin wanted to make chip dip yesterday and it called for bacon so he wanted me to make some. So we took the bacon out and started cooking it and as I was turning it the grease from the bacon splattered and hit me on the chest and neck. I now have three burn marks from the grease and they don't feel to good. So, I decided I am never making bacon again. If I do, it is going to be the precooked kind so i can just plop it in the microwave for a few second and be done with it. No grease really, no mess, plus they taste great!

2 comments:

Jessica and Tim said...

A friend of mine cooks hers in the oven. She just chucks it on a cookie sheet and throws it in there till it's done. Not a bad Idea, I say.

kathrynbrinton said...

Try that microwave bacon dish I gave you. Don't give up, you will love doing it again. Microwave are easy. Love the pictures also, you guys do such a beautiful job.
Love ya