Thursday, May 1, 2008

Just Starting

We just recently got married on March 15. We are now living in an apartment and are almost settled all the way in. We are both going to school while having full time jobs. We enjoy watching movies and listening to music. Justin loves video games and I love to read and sew. I will sometimes play the PS3 after much begging from Justin. We love being married and enjoy each others company. Well because this is our first blog I'm not sure what to put in it so I'm just going to leave it at this. Hopefully there will be more to talk about... that is if anything interesting ever happens. Our lives are pretty boring. We mostly just sit at home doing nothing. No! We aren't pregnant.

3 comments:

kathrynbrinton said...

Hey Guys,
I am so excited that you have a blog!! We are really happy that you are married and what a beautiful day that was!! You guys are normal to feel that you are leading a boring life. But I would not say it is boring. With school and work I think you deserve the down time!! We love you both and you can visit us ANY time you get bored!!!

Jon and Heidi said...

We are so excited you have a blog. I love to hear what is going on. And trust me blogs don't have to be about anything spectacular. We just want to know what is going on. Especially when my brother won't call me back!!!! We love you and can't wait to see you next week.

danielle said...

hey guys! i'm glad things are going good! We all need to play soon! i thought about dropping by the other day and saying hi but i didn't want to invade and i assumed you guys were working!! love ya both!