Sunday, May 18, 2008

Two Month Anniversary

We just had our two month anniversary on Thursday but because of work we didn't do anything that day. Justin bought me roses that are georgous. On Friday we went out to dinner at the Training Table and then we went and saw Chronicals of Narnia Prince Caspian. It was a good movie. Saturday we went and got Jusitn some shoes and we went to see Iron Man. We also went to dinner and then we went mini golfing with some of our friends. We have a blast. It was the first time we have really hung out with friends past midnight since we've been married. We felt that was an accomplishment :D :D I finally talked Justin into helping me hang our pictures that we have had sitting by our table forever. We put them up and he was sad to see his "white walls" go away. He says the room looks smaller than it was before. I just think it feels like home even more with some of us in it.






Earlier in the week we found out Justin was allergic to ibprofin. We weren't sure exactly what was causing his face to swell but now we found out. It also says right on the bottle that it may cause facial swelling so he no longer uses that so we need to find him some new medication to use for his headaches.






5 comments:

kathrynbrinton said...

Congrat's again on your 2nd month anniversary!!! I can't believe it has been 2 months. I love your apartment!! I think it makes it more home also Lauren to have things hung up!! Justin I am so glad that Lauren finally figured out what your allergy was. It has been a long time trying to figure that out. I am sorry that I never thought about Ibuprofen. Please don't take it anymore. You do look pretty bad all swollen up!!
Love you guys!!!

Jon and Heidi said...

How did you finally figure out it was ibuprofen? I am so sorry bud that looks painful. Try Tylenol! We love you.

Jon and Heidi said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow how time flies when you are having fun! You guys are so much better at updating your blog than we are. It sounds like you had fun celebrating and going out. I am glad that you still date! We love you!!

Unknown said...

welcome to the blogging world!! I love your blog! I love blogging, it is the best way to keep in touch! you can go to our blog at
ariannegreganika.blogspot.com I update ours almost every day!!

Congrats on 2 months!! time sure goes fast!!

Bobbie said...

I love the pictures! And you are right it makes it more like home. I hope you are enjoying married life. We will have to get together sometime. We would love to get to know your hubby some more.

Congrats on 2 months!! before you know it you will be married for 2 years! What fun!