Thursday, July 10, 2008
Boondocks
On Tuesday Justin and I enjoyed hanging out with Haley and Garrett. We went swimming in the morning and later in the afternoon we went to Boondocks. We enjoyed playing miniature golf, arcades (which we all got a LOT of tickets :D), bumper boats, and the go-karts. After we got off the go-karts we found out that on the track next to us someone was injured and the paramedics had to come and take the guy off in a stretcher. Well here are a few pictures of the three on the bumper boats. Thats all I remembered to take pictures of.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
wow Hailey is SO old!! I remember when she was born!
you guys are always doing such fun things!!
Looks like you had a lot of fun playing. I am glad that you are updating your blog. Lauren how did you make your blog so cute? Our's needs a change! We hope you have a blast of your cruise! We love you!
Post a Comment