Sunday, July 20, 2008

Excited

Okay so this isn't going to be anything fancy I'm just really excited for our cruise! We can't wait to go and see and get to know the family better. :D We are having fun getting packed and cleaning the house (well not so much fun cleaning but I want a clean place to come home to because of all the laundry that will need to be done after we get back.) The laundry is going to be very difficult :S Our washer broke on us and we don't get our new one until August 2nd. Thanks to both of our parents for letting us use theirs :D :D :D :D We love them for it. I'm just rambling now so I'm going to stop. I can't wait to see everyone. We are going to have so much fun! Anyone bringing games?

2 comments:

Jenni said...

a cruise?! how fun!

Unknown said...

YEAH WE ARE BACK FROM THE CRUISE! it was fun hanging out with you guys on Friday! I am glad you came with us so we could take a senic tour of Cali! :) ha ha ha.