Sunday, August 24, 2008

Craziness all over again

Life is going to be crazy again for the next three and a half months. School started up again on Wednesday for both Justin and I. We are taking full schedules again. Okay I'm one credit short of being what SLCC considers full time but I call it close enough :P. Between full time work and school there isn't a whole lot more to do. We are both taking classes after work so we aren't home until 10 (at least me, Justin gets home around nine). By the time I get home I'm exhausted and ready to go to bed and maybe eat a little bit of dinner before crashing. I don't have time to eat dinner between work and school. Justin is taking english, math and programming, while I am taking general psychology, american civilization and interior design ( I needed one fun class ;D). Wish us luck! This is the first time we have done full time work with full time school (unless you count me working two jobs while going to school...).

4 comments:

Jenni said...

wOw! It looks like you have a lot on your plate. Good luck with everything...you can do it! and have fun with that decorating class...send your tips my way!

Jules said...

Hang in there and know that this craziness won't last forever. Good luck to the both of you!

Halfords said...

Good luck with everything. I remember when our lives were that crazy too, it's hard. But it'll be over before you know it.

Jon and Heidi said...

Good Luck with school. It was so fun to spend some time with you both this last weekend! We love you!