Saturday Justin's band had a little concert at a park with Kids and Kudos. They did really good. It was fun to see a lot of people we haven't seen in a very long time.
That was the extent of our Saturday.
Sunday we went to Justin's parents house and hung out over there with his parents and his sister and her family. We had a lot of fun talking and playing games. We also enjoyed playing in the rain.
Branson really enjoyed playing with Grandma helping her make popcorn and playing in his "bedroom".
That was Sunday.
Monday Justin and I went over to his parents house for breakfast and then we did our own thing which included getting both of us a hair cut :D Justin really needed one and I wanted one :D We visited some more with his family and we went out to dinner with my family to Training Table (Yum :D)
Here are some pictures that we enjoyed taking but I didn't know where to put them.

2 comments:
It was a really fun weekend, mostly because I had all my children and grandchildren around me. We wish you both the best of luck with school and work and yes you can come eat anytime!!!!
Love you both!!!!
Labor day weekend was fun. I really enjoyed Justin's band. And playing games with everyone while it rained was so fun. Cute pictures!We love you!
Post a Comment