Wednesday, September 17, 2008

6 Month Anniversary

It was our six month anniversary on Monday. We didn't do anything special for it because we both have school on Monday nights until late. We did go on a double date on Friday night though with our friend Danielle and one of her friends from school. We had a lot of fun. We went bowling and stayed up late playing poker (not for money we like to play for fun with chips) and talking. Justin and I didn't end up going to bed until 1:30 am which didn't help me because I had work on Saturday. Anyways random tangent. I figured because it is our six month anniversary I decided to post some pictures from our wedding because I never did that and I don't think any of you got to see it so here they are. I hope you enjoy.


































Thank you to everyone who came and everyone who supported us. We love you all and it means a lot to us.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

6 months already??? wow time flies!! LOVE all the wedding pics, you were a BEAUTIFUL bride!

kathrynbrinton said...

We are so lucky and blessed to have you both in our family. They say time flies when you are having fun!! How true!!! You both look so happy!! Congrat's on 6 months!!!
Love you both
:)

Jon and Heidi said...

WOW! I can't believe it has been six months. We are so happy for you guys. We love you and can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks.