Wow its been a while since I've posted last. Well a lot has happened, hopefully I can remember it all. Justin had his band concert that went well. He said it wasn't the best they've done but they had a lot of fun and thats all that matters. We went out with a bunch of friends afterwards and ate dinner. We haven't done that in a very long time. It was nice to get out. Justin and I went to our friends Halloween party the week before Halloween and we dressed up as a 50's couple. It was funny seeing Justin with his hair slicked back and trying to roll up his pants. On Halloween at my work we the girls dressed up as Miss Universe (we couldn't do Miss America because we have people from around the world). I got to wear my prom dresses again which was a lot of fun. We made up things for the guys. One guy dressed up as a football player so he was our body guard. Another was the photographer/member of the audience. We also had a judge and a person for entertainment (he was a singer). Halloween night we stayed in though and worked on some homework and Justin played some PS3. Lets see here, We went to the Metallica concert the beginning of November. We had some fun there too. We met up with some friends there and enjoyed talking to them when we took them home.
I can't wait for school to be over! I'm enjoying my classes I just don't know how much longer I can stand them. My teachers seem to be repeating themselves. Justin I know feels the same way. He is ready to be done.
I am almost finished with my quilt that I started in the summer when we didn't have any school. I had it all tied by the time school had just started and I was waiting to do the binding. Me and my mother-in-law couldn't get the binding right so I took it to my Grandma and she figured it out. Our fabric was bunching because we were using too small of stitches. Because I'm not the best at bindings my mother-in-law is finishing the hand stitching for me. I'm so thankful she is doing that!
I think thats all I had to post to catch up on our lives.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment