Monday, November 24, 2008

New Car

Just to let you all know Justin and I bought a new car on Saturday. It was our first time really buying a car ourselves from a dealership. We needed a car to replace Justin's old car. We have been looking for a long time checking out online and visiting dealerships and we finally found one that we both like. Its one of Justin's dream cars (he has a few that he knows he will never get). It would be a 2008 Scion TC! No it isn't one of the box looking cars, it is a sports car. It's dark blue with black interior. It has a sun roof, moon roof and a spoiler. We were excited to do this by ourselves! Hopefully there are more purchases to come (that is after we save up our money again!). I will try to post pictures. I'm not the best at posting them.

1 comment:

kathrynbrinton said...

We love your car and are excited for you both! Sure had fun over thanksgiving! So glad that we all got to be together!!!

Love ya