Monday, January 18, 2010

Projects


So I decided to post the quilts that I have made on here. I like to sew and in high school I made my first quilt (which I never got a picture) and then Justin's mom got me into doing shag quilts so thats what I've usually been working on but I did a stack and slash for Justin and I. I don't have that picture uploaded yet but I will get it. Here are the pictures.

This is one that I made for my Uncle Bret. Its huge! If I remember its 13 squares down which each square is 7 inches.


This one I made for one of my best friends who is having a baby girl!


This one is for my mom for Christmas of 2008.


I made this one for Stacey.


There are a lot of quilts that I still want to make. Justin wants one that is colorful so I'm working on finding a pattern that isn't too hard that he will like where I can do a lot of colors.

3 comments:

Halfords said...

I love the quilts! They are all so cute! And I love all the family pictures below. I haven't seen Stacey and Candice forever it seems like.

Jon and Heidi said...

You have a talent for sewing and how fun to be able to make blankets. I can't wait to see what you decide to make for you and Justin!

Jules said...

Wow! How do I get on the quilt list? Or you could just show me how. I'm going to do plan several projects to do with Brittany over the summer. Maybe this could be one of them.