This is what we had for dinner. It was the Alpine Night Out or something like that. We got an appetizer of vegetables and bread in a cheese dip. Then we had a salad. The main course came after that which included chicken, sirloin, filet minon, shrimp and ravioli. We cooked it in a broth which our waiter said was healthier. For dessert we had strawberries, bananas, cheesecake, brownies, marshmellows which we could dip in chocolate. The chocolate was white and milk and they did it in a ying/yang sign. It was awesome! We loved it!
This is us at dinner waiting for the main course to come.
Brian Reagan was very funny. We had a lot of fun watching and listening to him.
That was our Saturday. Sunday Justin and I stayed at home. I cooked lasagne for us which is the second time I've ever cooked it since being married. The first time I did it, it was in the crock pot which was too dry. This one I made was wonderful. It was a recipe from my dad. We had leftovers for a while, but everything bite was eaten up.
Justin took Monday off because that was our actual anniversary. We didn't do much that day. We just stayed at home is all I can remember. We are very happy and glad to be celebrating our second year anniversary. We are excited for the many more to come along.
We were talking about where we have been living since we were married and where we have celebrated our anniversaries. Right after we were married we lived in our apartment. On our first anniversary we were living in Justin's parents house. Now we live in our own home. We are wondering where we are going to be on our third anniversary.

3 comments:
I love seeing updates! Happy Anniversary! What fun you had. We are glad you had some time together!
We are so blessed that you two are together. Can't believe it has been two years. But you have done all lot in those years are so proud of all you are doing.
What a fun anniversary! I hope to see more posts and pictures soon :)
Post a Comment