Okay I know I'm a little late on this but thats okay. Over the Fourth of July Justin and I and my brother and his date got to go to the Stadium of Fire. We were part of the pre-show with Justin and Jordan's work because the company they work for sponsored the event. We watched the Blue Man Group and Miley Cyrus. We enjoyed the Blue Man group more than Miley but that also was because we had a bunch of screaming girls behind us for Miley Cyrus. Anyways here are a few pictures of our Fourth of July. I hope you enjoy them.
Jordan and his friend Megan

Justin

Justin and I

Here are some of the fireworks that we enjoyed. There were so many and our camera ran out of batteries so we didn't get a whole lot but here are two that I really liked that we got.

3 comments:
How fun! I've always wanted to go to Stadium of Fire...it sounds like it was pretty good this year!
Anika LOVES Hannah Montana she would have LOVED to have gone to this! it looks like you guys had a blast! we missed you at the family reunion though!!
You guys are always doing fun things!!! So Glad!!!
I feel bad that we missed the Stadium of fire on tv. I would have loved seeing you all!!!
Love the update!
Post a Comment